Cold pitching can be a very daunting task for a beginner freelance writer. All the established publications seem to love writers with some social proof …and you don’t have any. You have no other option but to contact the editors directly if you must get your name out there. Following this, you must find a […]
Why do you need better headlines? Because 80% of the people who arrive at your website only read your headlines. The other 20% scheme through the rest of the text, if they find it interesting. This means that you have an 80% chance to make a sale with your headline than with the actual article. […]
The sole purpose for writing the copy is to finally make a sale; nothing should distract you from that. This article explores seven simple copywriting tips you can implement immediately to produce an A-list copy for a super successful marketing campaign. The secret to successful copywriting is the ability to make a lasting impression. By […]
Virtual assistant business is fast becoming a popular option for many. Most businesses today, whether big or small are accepting the idea of having virtual assistants. It lessens the workload on the company. It is also cheaper than having to create a whole department to take on the same tasks.
You want to start a tuition business. You have the skills and the tools. However, you cannot continue because you just don’t know how and where to start. Your life is miserable because you are seeing you dreams fading away.