Many people are getting into freelancing, which is a good thing. However, there are some who venture into freelancing without knowing how they will access the money they will earn online.
Today, we are going to learn how to apply for Payoneer MasterCard in Kenya and other countries outside the US.Here's how you can earn $25 when you sign up for a Payoneer MasterCard Click To Tweet
Payoneer MasterCard stands out as a reliable method of sending and receiving funds online globally. With a Payoneer MasterCard, you can withdraw money from any MasterCard branded ATM booth from anywhere in the world.
This post is going to help you apply for your own Payoneer MasterCard without spending a cent on it. You will earn $25 when you sign up and make transactions worth $100.
The card will come in handy when you come from a place where PayPal is unsupported. Additionally, you can use the card to get funds faster if you are in Kenya since the PayPal to Equity transaction takes from three to eight days.
If you cannot wait for that clearance window and you do not want to lose money to middlemen who charge exorbitant rates, you need to get your Payoneer MasterCard.
Additionally, you need a Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw money from your Amazon Affiliate account.
Advantages of using Payoneer MasterCard
- With the increasing globalization and freelance economy, there is need to enhance financial transactions. Unfortunately, there is not a single bank that is acceptable to all countries globally.
- Freelancers working for foreign companies find it hard to process payments because existing services like PayPal (which is not available in all countries) is not compatible with many banks.
- This has created room for middle men who are willing to go through the pain of getting the money out of PayPal into a local bank account for a reasonable commission. Coupled with crazy currency conversion rates, the freelancer ends up losing more money in the process.
- Payoneer offers a reasonable alternative to freelancers who cannot find other means of payment. With a Payoneer MasterCard, you can withdraw your money at the local MasterCard in your local currency.
- The conversion rates are not as crazy as those offered by the middlemen either. This will depend on the bank whose ATM you will be using to withdraw the cash.
Here are some of the reasons you should apply for your own Payoneer MasterCard today:
- Payoneer makes it possible to withdraw money (in your local currency) from the local MasterCard branded ATM booths.
- You can withdraw money from your Payoneer account into your local bank account.
- It is possible to use your Payoneer MasterCard to shop from sites like Amazon.
- You also use the card to make payments for services on sites like HostGator and Namecheap.
- Payoneer MasterCard is accepted by many companies. You can use it to get paid on affiliate networks like Impact Radius and ShareASale.
- Freelancing companies like Upwork and most of these others accept Payoneer.
- With a virtual US bank account, you can make global payments.
How to apply for a Payoneer MasterCard in Kenya & other countries outside the US step by step
Follow this link to access Payoneer website. You will land on a page like the one shown in the image below.
Click on the orange “Sign Up & Earn $25*” button. You will notice that it has an asterix because the $25 will be deposited into your account once your account has transacted $100.
Start filling out the details requested in the input boxes. Make sure you supply all the required data and provide accurate information.
It is important to provide accurate information because the review team must verify all the details before creating your account.
Use a valid government provided national ID card/driver’s license/passport when filling in your details.
Follow the prompts from the first step to the last. When you reach the final step, the scale will turn turn fully orange.
When setting the password, use a strong password. Also use a security question that those who know you cannot guess easily.
Use a valid shipping address. If your shipping address is different from your default address, please provide it. They will send your card to the default address if you do not provide an alternate shipping address.
Enter the P. O. Box address in the shipping address. Enter the postal code and your phone number.
When you have filled in all the details correctly,check the radios to accept Payoneer terms of service and hit the ORDER button.
You have finished your part and the application process goes into REVIEW. This phase is done by the Payoneer staff.
Payoneer staff will review your application and send you an email letting you know the status of your card. They will tell you the expected date of arrival.
When I applied for my card, it took 21 days to arrive in my mailbox. Yours may take shorter or longer depending on prevailing circumstances.
When the card finally arrives in your mailbox, Payoneer will send you another email alerting you about it. They will also give you a link to use to activate your card.
Remove the card from the envelope, login to your Payoneer account, and activate your card. Enter the card number and then choose a PIN you will use to operate the card.
Once your card is activated, you can start using it to make transactions.I just received $25 for getting a Payoneer MasterCard. Apply for yours too and get $25 sign up bonus. Click To Tweet
To add funds to your card, you can receive funds from your Amazon affiliate business or other Payoneer supported companies like Upwork, Commission Junction, Infolink, etc.
Final words about getting your Payoneer MasterCard if you are out of the US
I believe this post will help you overcome the doubts you may have about applying for your own card.
Have you applied for your card? How long did it take to arrive in your mailbox?
Did I tell you that you can tell your friends to apply for Payoneer MasterCard in Kenya and other countries and receive $25 for each referral?
Sign up now and see how you can earn serious money helping people get their online money into their wallets.